July 27, 2007

Michigan Trip (Part IV) - The Fourth of July

For the Fourth of July we all went to St. Johns City Park to hear some music and watch fireworks. Last year I slept through the festivities because I had my 2 month vaccinations and I was pooped out. This year, I'm a big boy and I got to stay up late and enjoy the birthday party. Happy Independence Day! Check out all the fun I had.



The Blue Lake Faculty Festival Band provided some patriotic and classical music. They even played Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture with cannon fire and all. They were great.


Mommy and Daddy's feet were really tapping.



There was a big crowd there. Sarah's mom, Mrs. Newman, was even there. She sat with us. She's real nice. Sarah is Mommy's best friend from St. Johns. I hear she is real nice too, but I haven't met her yet. She lives in Wisconsin.




The fireworks began with a bang.


Daddy was a little afraid of the big noises, so I comforted him.



There's Grammy and Grampy watching the fireworks.


That's me with Mommy enjoying the show.


Even Uncle Rich was there too.


Another shot of Grandma and Grandpa watching the fireworks explode.


I had such a great time in Michigan. I'm already packing my bags for the next trip. See ya soon.

1 comment:

Chanikynes said...

Nice photos Lennon!

I like the one of you and your dad watching fireworks.

You look more like a big kid every day and less like a lil baby!