August 3, 2007

Michigan State University Campus Tour

I know I may be a bit young, but I've begun touring college campuses. I still have a few years to decide which one is right for me, but MSU was pretty nice.



Here I am with Mommy and Papa outside Spartan Stadium. Maybe someday I'll be a Spartan.

Here's their upcoming home football schedule. According to one guy at ESPN, the Spartans have the 8th toughest schedule in the country. I guess the road games will be rough, because the home schedule doesn't look so bad (although the Michigan game should be a doozy).


We brought a picnic lunch and Papa found the perfect spot. We ate on the banks of the Red Cedar River near the Beal Botanical Gardens. It was really a great picnic.


Here I am by some pretty flowers.


Thanks Dr. Beal.


This is a paw paw tree. One of my favorite songs is the Paw Paw Song. I learned it in my music class. Now I know what a Paw Paw is.


We found it in the injurious plant section. I guess not everybody should pick up a paw paw and put it in their pocket.

Here I am at a fountain in front of the libraries.



I helped Grammy get some leaves out of the fountain.


This is the Beaumont Tower.



Papa, Daddy and me in front of the Beaumont Tower. Whatsoever a man soweth.

No comments: