July 21, 2007

My Michigan Trip - Part III (Cookout with the Cousins)



While we were in Michigan we went up to Gladwin to visit my great grandmother. Then we all went to Beaverton for a cookout. My great aunt and uncle, and my cousins were there. We had lots of good food; juicy steaks and salads and some great desserts. I even got to eat some things that I never get to eat at home (thanks, Aunt Cinda).

I got to pretend ride in a neat cart, I splashed my feet in the pool, I played in the sandbox, and I even got to push the button on Virgil's fart noise maker. The best thing of all was visiting with my relatives that I don't get to see very often.

Check out the pictures.

Here are Arika and Anna in the pool.


The gang.


Ahh! There's nothing like being in Grammy's arms. Check out the corn growing in the background. It was really a neat place.


Hanging with Grampy and Grammy.


Aunt Sis let me eat the good stuff. Not to mention the Coors Light and the PBR (just kidding - they're my Dad's).



Check out my hanging spoon trick. Alex is real impressed.


A great trip down the slide.



Virgil, Grandma Great, and Uncle Don hanging by the pool.


Wow! I had lots of fun.



Here's my Grandma Great. She always makes me smile.



My great Aunt Cinda sure knows how to make me happy. Check out Virgil's Dr. Fart machine in my hand. That made me happy too.


It was a great night.


Here's my really cool ride in the cart. There are no pictures of Mitchell though. He's too fast to be caught by a camera.

Bye-bye for now. I'll post my first fireworks photos soon.
Love,
Lennon



No comments: