July 15, 2007

My Trip to Michigan

I celebrated the week of the Fourth of July in St. Johns, Michigan (the Mint Festival City) with my Mom and Dad. We spent a whole week visiting with Grammy, Grampy, Uncle Rich, Grandma Great, and my Michigan cousins. Even my Grandpa from Massachusetts came to visit me there.

I did lots of fun things and saw lots of wonderful people. Be sure to check my blog often this week, as I provide more details about my trip.

Here is the first report on our exciting trip. We visited the playground in the city park on Sunday, July 1. It was a lot of fun.

I rode on a purple dinosaur with Grammy. I wasn't even scared.


Daddy sent me down the slide.


I drove a big wooden truck with Daddy.


Grammy helped me down the steep ramp.


There were lots of fun places to explore.



I went real fast down the slide with Mommy.

Bye-Bye for now. Check back soon for more updates.
Love, Lennon

No comments: