July 16, 2007

My Trip - Part II (Grammy and Grampy's yard)

Here's the second in a series of reports on my trip to Michigan. But first a quick look at my new haircut that I got today! Daddy got one last week. Check out the 2 handsome guys with their summer haircuts.

Posing with our haircuts.


Here are some photos from my romps around Grammy and Grampy's yard in Michigan. It was so much fun. They have a much bigger and flatter yard than I have at home. Don't tell Daddy, but it is also much better maintained.

Grammy filled this pool with water (she even warmed it a little). I had the greatest time splashing around.


Grammy took me around the whole yard and we tested out my new back pack.


Grammy has lots of beautiful flowers. I smelled them and even pulled off some petals, but I always put them back on when I was done.


There were these great little metal bells that looked like flowers. When I hit them they made a nice chiming noise.


Another beautiful flower.



The pool was so refreshing on a hot day. And nothing makes me scream more than splashing in the water.



Grammy and Grampy have this great trailer that they take on trips (sometimes to visit me). Here I am leaning on it.



There was this great Bar Harbor bell. I pulled the metal triangle and it sounded like a buoy in the ocean. After the adults discovered a small bee hive in the bell, they didn't let me play with it anymore. They're no fun. Where's their sense of adventure?



Here I am inspecting the trailer.

More splashing.


I can't wait to get back there to do some more romping. Bye-bye for now. Coming soon in the series will be my first fireworks show.

No comments: