July 11, 2007

My Best Buddy's Birthday Party

My best buddy John turned 1 in June. His family had a big party for him and Mommy, Daddy and I were all invited!

John wore a crown with a 1 on it and enjoyed some melon while sitting on his mommy's lap.

The music lady from school came to celebrate John's big day. She played guitar and flute. She sang and passed out instruments, scarves and bubbles.

John and his daddy enjoyed the sound of the flute and the bubbles.

Olivia from our class came to celebrate, too. Here she is with her mom and brother, Evan. (That's me behind Evan, wearing my Curious George overalls.)


You can see that Olivia, Mommy and I were very entertained by the music lady. (She oats banonos and oapples!)

There was a lot of yummy food to try. John's yard had a nice lawn, and I had an awesome green balloon to play with the whole time.

John dove into a big piece of his birthday cake. I think he may have made an even bigger mess than I did with my first piece! Way to go, Jack!!!

Happy birthday, buddy! And thanks for letting us share your big day!!!

No comments: