March 29, 2008

My First Poo Poo on the Potty

I've been taking a seat on my potty for some time now, but I was never able to actually do my business on the throne. That all changed today, when I told my Mommy I wanted to go potty, and then I did.

Posted by Picasa
Working on it.

WARNING: The following photos have graphic content (poo poos) and may be offensive or disgusting to some viewers. Please view on, only if you have an appreciation for a little boy's first potty success.



Admiring the work.



A clean flush. I got to flush it myself.
And yes, of course, I washed my hands.

1 comment:

grampy said...

THE most disgusting invasion-of-privacy art I've seen since Mapplethorpe went off the air.
Nice that a "offensive scene" warning was issued, and Lennon seemed to enjoy a new experience. Next time, include the smell!!