April 29, 2007

Birthday Party

We had a party on Sunday to celebrate my 1st birthday (although my real Birthday is Tuesday). My Papa, my Auntie Lee Ann and Uncle John, my Uncle Glen, and my cousins CJ, Sammy and Will all helped me celebrate.

We had a great one fish, two fish cake that Mommy made. And we ate some delicious lasagna that Mommy also made. I also got some great presents.

I missed all of those who could not make it, but here are some pictures so you can feel like you were there.

Love,
Lennon



My mommy made these delicious cakes.




We had lots of great balloons to play with.



Everyone sang Happy Birthday to me. I was the center of attention.




Papa and Mommy sang.



Uncle Glen, Auntie Lee Ann, and CJ all sang too.



CJ and Sammy thought the singing and the cake were great.


Uncle John and Will add their approval.



Daddy holds up Will. He's getting big.



Sammy and Papa admire the cakes.



I got to eat birthday cake for the first time.




It was real messy, but it tasted great.



Daddy, CJ and Sammy helped me open my presents.


All my presents were wonderful. Thank you everybody.

No comments: